About Darling St Optometrix
We care about you,
your vision and how you look.
Your vision, and the health of your eyes are our primary focus. We aim to make your visit to our practice educational and enjoyable. We want you to feel comfortable and communicate to us any visual concerns or enquires you might have without the typical retail or sales pressure.
Meet the Team
The Optometrix team comprises of Hayssam, Anthony and Emma. When combining extensive clinical skills, mechanical skills, optical knowledge and first-class customer service, we are here to make your life long eye care needs simple and enjoyable.
With our talented skills combined, our team will provide you with a solution to your eyecare and eyewear needs.
With over 15 years of experience, our dedicated optometrist has a variety of subspecialties offered at Darling St Optometrix. Such specialities include:
- Emergency red eyes: Removing foreign bodies and treating all types of eye infections
- Dry eye treatments: Formulating regimes and prescribing eye drops to reduce dry eyes
- Contact lens fittings: Skilled with all forms of contact lens fittings including Daily disposables contact lenses, extended contact lens wear, Multifocal contact lenses, specialty Keratoconic RGP contact lens fitting and Ortho-Keratology.
- Children’s Vision assessment: With advanced postgraduate knowledge in Behavioural Optometry, all aspects of binocular vision assessment is covered.
- Myopia Control: Diagnosing children with progressive myopia very early and formulating a treatment plan using advanced spectacle lenses, contact lenses and atropine eye drops to reduce myopia progression.
When not treating his wonderful patients, you’ll find Hayssam travelling with his beautiful Wife, Emma and their 3 young daughters, tutoring, playing tennis and golf, or building and renovating!
With over 15 years of experience in first class aviation customer service, Emma has joined her husband, Hayssam, in the world of optics and ready to guide you through the process of your eye examination and provide you with the latest advice in eye wear fashion.
When Emma is not working, she is working! Raising 3 daughters and completing her certification in Optical Dispensing.
Emma enjoys fashion shopping, Yoga and Pilates and organising family holidays!
Our optimistic mechanical dispenser is ready to share his lifetime of knowledge in Optics. Anthony specialises in selecting customised design lenses and manipulating fitting processes to provide a personalised tailored solution for your visual demands.
Anthony takes pride in facial architecture. Selecting a frame to suit you and create a point of difference.
If you can’t find Anthony, you’ll most likely find him swimming, cooking, working with power tools or spending time with his wife and mentoring his teenage son!